[Ifeffit] Errors when I try to export CSV file

Yi Sang ys938 at cornell.edu
Thu Nov 9 11:38:02 CST 2023

Dear developer,

I met an error when I try to export my XANES data as CSV file. Below is the error message:

Traceback (most recent calls last): File "/Users/yisang/xraylarch/lib/python3.11/site-packages/larch/wxxas/xasgui.py", line 684, in onExportCSV groups2csv(savegroups, outfile, x=res.xarray, y=res.yarray, TypeError: groups2csv() got an unexpected keyword argument '_larch'

How do you think I should resolve this problem?

Thanks,
Yi