[Ifeffit] Question about Artemis

María Elena Montero Cabrera elena.montero at cimav.edu.mx
Sat May 13 17:29:12 CDT 2023

Dear IFEFFIT-friends,

I am working with Demeter version 0.9.26.
In older versions of Artemis, I remember being able to load FEFF9 to
produce the model for fitting, but I can't figure out how to do it in this
version. I have only found how to write the Atoms results to be read by
FEFF8.
Is there a way to use the version of FEFF9 for this version of Artemis? Can
anyone tell me how it's done or instead recommend where to get
documentation on it?
Thank you very much in advance
Regards

María Elena

Dra. María Elena Montero Cabrera
Centro de Investigación en Materiales Avanzados (CIMAV)
Miguel de Cervantes 120, Complejo Industrial Chihuahua
Chihuahua CP 31136, Chih. México
Tel (614) 4391123