[Ifeffit] Fortran runtime error when running feff on Hydrotalcite cif

van der Veer, Siebe s.van.der.veer at rug.nl
Thu Mar 30 06:51:03 CDT 2023

Dear all,

I'm trying to run feff on the Hydrotalcite cif file as can be found in the
Larch Am Min CIF browser and I get the following error:

*At line 125 of file ff2chi.f (unit = 1, file = 'list.dat')Fortran runtime
error: Bad real number in item 2 of list input*

I've been able to gather that this means there is some unreadable input in
the file that is been used, but I don't know what file this is so I don't
know what the actual bad input is and what has caused it.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Kind regards,

--
*Siebe van der Veer* | *PhD student*
Nanostructures of Functional Oxides | Zernike Institute for Advanced