[Ifeffit] Brain teaser

matthew marcus mamarcus at lbl.gov
Wed Jun 14 22:34:16 CDT 2023

One thing that's pretty odd is that the glitches are peaks in I0, and
dips in It.  It would be much easier to explain if It was the one that
increased steeply and I0 was more linear, but the presence of the edge
in It shows that you didn't switch them.  Red = It.  What's that sudden
drop at the end?

Could it be that the I0 chamber is misaligned so that beam is scraping
one of the plates?  That could cause all sorts of odd things to happen.
	mam