[Ifeffit] python accesses outlook PST files during X-ray larch binary installation on Windows 10 computer

Voegelin, Andreas Andreas.Voegelin at eawag.ch
Tue Jun 6 04:39:49 CDT 2023

Dear Matt

Thank you for your prompt response.  I will install version 0.9.70 next week and check with our IT if the issue appears again.
One thing I noted:  Of several pst files in one folder, only two were accessed by python during the installation of Larch. These files happen to be the ones which are also accessed by outlook whenever I run outlook on the same computer.

Best, Andreas