[Ifeffit] FEFF10 simulation of Pt alloy

Kelly, Shelly Diane skelly at anl.gov
Mon Jan 16 09:03:10 CST 2023

Hello Harry:

I’m not sure how to help you with your specific question, but you might find this paper helpful.

High Energy Resolution Fluorescence Detection of the Pt L3, 2-Edge Whitelines of Pt-Based Bimetallic Systems: Implications for the Pt 5d5/2, 3/2 Density of States
Chen J, Finfrock Y, […] Sham T
The Journal of Physical Chemistry C (2021) 125(4) 2327-2333

Kind regards,
Shelly