[Ifeffit] XAS viewer unit detection during data reading

van der Veer, Siebe s.van.der.veer at rug.nl
Tue Feb 28 06:16:18 CST 2023

Dear all,

I am not sure if this mailing list is the correct medium for this question.
Apologies, if not.

I am looking to import files in XAS viewer, which worked fine in ATHENA,
but in XAS viewer the correct units of the data are not detected and I
cannot manually change them. I can get a plot of the data, but the data is
not recognized by the software as XAS data, i.e. a lot of
plotting/conversion options do not show.

I hope the following screenshots provide sufficient information to
illustrate my issue.

Reading in a .dat file of fluorescence data. I can't change the units in
the marked area.

[image: image.png]

The data can be read into the XAS viewer, but I don't have the regular
plotting options in these dropdown menus.

[image: image.png]

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Kind regards,

--
*Siebe van der Veer* | *PhD student*
Nanostructures of Functional Oxides | Zernike Institute for Advanced