[Ifeffit] Larix Pre-edge Statistics

Ryan Parmenter rap35 at kent.ac.uk
Thu Dec 14 09:00:17 CST 2023

Hello,

I successfully fitted Gaussian curves to my pre-edge peaks using Larix (XAS Viewer), yielding the centroid energy for indicating Fe oxidation state. The expected trends are observed, however, in reviewing articles, I noticed they report the area and integrated intensities of Gaussian curves, often automated with Peakfit software. Can Larix generate these values in its statistical report? If not, how can I calculate the area and integrated intensity using Larix's provided values, considering the absence of standard deviation?

Thanks,
Ryan