[Ifeffit] Exporting XANES data as a .csv file

Kumar Jena kjen296 at aucklanduni.ac.nz
Wed Apr 12 22:52:07 CDT 2023

Dear, all,
I am a new XAS user. I have done preprocessing of my data in Athena and
have been trying to export the XANES data as a .csv file. I would like to
fit the pre-peak region to pseudo-Voigt line shapes to extract approximate
relative intensities of various transitions (A1, A2, A3, and B).  Attached
is a screenshot from an article for your reference (
https://doi.org/10.1021/jp981644k).

Is it possible to do so in Athena?

Any help would be appreciated.
Kind regards,
Kumar

[image: image.png]
--
[image: University of Auckland (UOA) - WEGO-ITN]
*Kumar Debajyoti Jena*