[Ifeffit] Icon Resolution issue in 14 inch

Matt Newville newville at cars.uchicago.edu
Sun Sep 11 20:38:58 CDT 2022

Hi Mohamad,

On Sun, Sep 11, 2022 at 8:17 AM Mohamad Numan <mohamadnuman000 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Dear Developers,
>
> I am using the Demeter package on my windows 11 laptop. I am facing some
> resolution issues in the icons of Athena and Artemis. The icons look pretty
> dull and very distressing to the eyes. Attaching a screenshot for
> your reference.
>
> I will be happy to hear an update from you.

The screenshot looks sort of normal to me.  I'm not sure I follow what
looks "pretty dull" to you... do you mean the icons in the system tray or
the graphical elements on the main window, or something else?

If you have specific expertise in graphical or user interface design, I'm
sure we would all be eager to have help with that.