[Ifeffit] Save and load XAFS fittings in xas_viewer, Larch

Liu, Juejing juejing.liu at wsu.edu
Sat May 21 16:50:51 CDT 2022

Hi all,

I have another quick question about saving & loading Feff fittings. Let's say I have a good Feff fitting for my XAFS spectrum. How to save my fitting project for the future refinement?

I checked the xas_viewer document in the Larch site. It only mentioned how to save a pre-edge peak fitting, and there is no content about saving and loading about Feff fittings. The file bottom at the tool bar of the Feffit Result window seems saves everything (e.g., paths used, fitting parameters, and even fitting plots). But there is no "load" bottom at that window, therefore the saved fittings are not recoverable.

Best,

Juejing

Juejing Liu
Guo Group
Materials Science and Engineering program
Alexandra Navrotsky Institute for Experimental Thermodynamics

Washington State University
Pullman, WA  99164-4630
Office: Fulmer Hall, Room 630
Phone: 208-206-7304