[Ifeffit] Conduction band energy and deltae0

Melike Babucci melike.babucci at angstrom.uu.se
Thu Mar 10 06:04:22 CST 2022

Dear all,

For a reliable comparison of two EXAFS data sets (lets say before and after Cu-doping), which parameters should be kept consant in the first model?
I understand that sigma^2 values should be the same in two fittings, and I would see a change in coordination numbers and deltaE0 and deltar after Cu doping. Is that a good approach?
Does the new deltaE0 indicate a change in the conduction band energy?

Thanks in advance.
Best regards,
Melike

N?r du har kontakt med oss p? Uppsala universitet med e-post s? inneb?r det att vi behandlar dina personuppgifter. F?r att l?sa mer om hur vi g?r det kan du l?sa h?r: http://www.uu.se/om-uu/dataskydd-personuppgifter/

E-mailing Uppsala University means that we will process your personal data. For more information on how this is performed, please read here: http://www.uu.se/en/about-uu/data-protection-policy