[Ifeffit] Larch install error on MacOS 12.2

Mauro ROVEZZI mauro.rovezzi at esrf.fr
Wed Feb 9 02:54:10 CST 2022

Dear Stefan,

Please, follow the installation instructions here:

https://xraypy.github.io/xraylarch/installation.html

If the first way (via binary installers) does not work for you, you have
two options:

a) make a clearer report of what is not working. "Larch didn't launch"
does not help that much to understand what went wrong on your machine.
You may open a shell and type "larch" or "xas_viewer" to get a more
explicit error message.

b) install via the second way listed in the documentation, that is via
the GetLarch.sh script.

Hope that this will fix your issue.

Best,
Mauro