[Ifeffit] Installing Demeter on macOS Ventura

Yasin Deep yasindeep at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 16:35:03 CST 2022

Dear Matt,

Thank you for your kind interest. After writing to you I have realized some
points. On my first trial I missed some of the steps in Macports
installation, even if demeter installation went well but I couldn't reach
Athena. On my second trial with reinstalling all macports steps I faced
with the error  I wrote in the mail. After a while I have uninstalled all
macports and  reinstalled demeter it seems it is installed again Commands
didn't functioning. Within a couple of days I will try your advices. But
I'm also interested in larch and its viewer or using virtual Machine of
Windows.

Thank you for your kind interest.

Best Regards

Yasin

5 Ara 2022 Pzt, saat 20:48 tarihinde Matt Newville <