[Ifeffit] XAFS fitting in xas_viewer and reset of customized variables after save & load cycle

juejing.liu at gmail.com juejing.liu at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 17:13:19 CDT 2022

Hi all,

I am using xas_viewer, version 0.9.65, to fit some XAFS data. In a typical
situation I will also fit the coordination numbers of atoms by add
customized variables in the amplitude boxes (image below). It works fine
during my fitting.

However, when I save my result as a larch session and load it later, all my
customized parameters are disappeared, and the amplitude boxes are reset.
Therefore, I need to refill all the variables after each save & load cycle.
This becomes increasingly tedious when dealing with about 20 different
paths. Is there any workaround of this problem?

Best,

Juejing Liu

Guo Group

Materials Science and Engineering program

Alexandra Navrotsky Institute for Experimental Thermodynamics

Washington State University

Pullman, WA  99164-4630

Office: Fulmer Hall, Room 630

Phone: 208-206-7304