[Ifeffit] EXAFS Fitting with 2 CIF files

Zihao Yan zihao.yan.sci at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 20:42:05 CDT 2021

Hi Kelly:

Thank you so much for your help!
I followed your advice and I attached the best 2 fittings I could get.
I still cannot eliminate all the error messages.
One of the error messages is "sigma2 for "[PtO2] O1.1 " is suspiciously
large".

Could you please help me take a look at my fitting? Is there any way to fix
the errors or are they good to go?

Thank you again for your time!

SIncerely,
Zihao Yan