[Ifeffit] [Ext] FW: Problem in installing Larch

Jeffrey Terry terryj at iit.edu
Wed Oct 20 09:31:56 CDT 2021

Hi Raheleh,

We have submitted a bug fix for this. Expect a new version of Larch to be released shortly.

We rely heavily on Larch for our EXAFS Neo analysis package and this has broken our code as well.

Jeff

Jeff Terry
Interim Chair, Department of Social Sciences
Professor of Physics
Professor of Mechanical, Materials, and Aerospace Engineering
Editor, Applied Surface Science
Prairie Chapter Chair, AVS
Illinois Institute of Technology
3101 S. Dearborn St.