[Ifeffit] Bug report: Athena, multiple data export

Soyoung Kim soykim at lbl.gov
Fri Oct 8 17:29:01 CDT 2021

I see. Thank you for the quick reply.

But would it be difficult to program it so that it will export properly,
e.g., with multiple energy axes? Because when the data is plotted as a
graph, it is hard to tell whether or not the x-axes are the same... And if
you are processing data from someone else, you may not know whether or not
they were collected with the same energy step settings.

Best,
Soyoung