[Ifeffit] XEOL

Robert Gordon ragordon at alumni.sfu.ca
Thu Nov 25 20:18:47 CST 2021

If you can move between Nd L3 and Br K, why not stop at Nd L1 if you
want to see if a Nd s-type initial state
has any influence on the XEOL? You should not need to go up to Nd K.

Some references:
https://aip.scitation.org/doi/abs/10.1063/1.477320?journalCode=jcp
https://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1149/1.3211180
and a book chapter