[Ifeffit] XEOL

Eugenio Otal eugenioh at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 19:50:36 CST 2021

Hi all,
I am planning XEOL measurements and I have a doubt.
My system is Nd coordinated to Eosin, tetrabromofluorescein. I want to
measure XEOL exciting on the Br K-edge (13.4keV) and the Nd L3-edge(6.2keV)
and measure the emission spectra of the dye and the Nd. I just measured the
emission of the Nd exciting at 530nm and it worked perfectly.
My question is, I have access to Nd K-edge, is it worthy to measure XEOL at
the K-edge? I am in the time limit to request an extra shift.
I would appreciate some bibliography.
Best regards.