[Ifeffit] SSRL post-doctoral position

Ritimukta Sarangi ritimukta at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 13:32:06 CST 2021

Hi,
I would like to bring this unique opportunity to the EXAFS user community.
I am looking to hire a post-doctoral fellow who will apply spectroscopy
tools to the Ni-Fe containing active site in Carbon Monoxide dehydrogenase,
which is part of a pathway that biologically captures CO2 and converts it
into acetate.
This project is funded by the Department of Energy and is extremely
relevant to our understanding and remediation of CO2 in the atmosphere. You
will work with a diverse team of postdocs working on a variety of X-ray
spectroscopy projects and will get the experience of working in a national
laboratory setting.
See the attached posting for more information.
Kind regards,
Riti Sarangi