[Ifeffit] Fe and Ni carbide XAS reference spectra?

Valentijn De Coster Valentijn.DeCoster at UGent.be
Mon Nov 15 03:10:14 CST 2021

Dear ifeffit mailing list,

My name is Valentijn De Coster. I am a PhD student at Ghent University, Belgium, working on Ni and Fe materials for CO2 utilization.

I am currently looking for Fe and Ni carbide (Fe3C, Ni3C) reference XAS spectra, at the respective Fe K and Ni K edges, for fingerprinting purposes. As such, I was wondering whether anyone would have such data available.

On a side note, I checked the CARS database, and while this has an Fe3C (Fe K edge) reference, the data file does not contain the Energy values of the spectrum.

Thank you in advance for your time.

Kind regards,
Valentijn De Coster

[Image result for ghent university logo]
Valentijn De Coster
PhD Student
Laboratory for Chemical Technology (LCT)
Department of Materials, Textiles and Chemical Engineering
Technologiepark 125, 9052 Ghent, Belgium
T: +32 9 331 17 M: +32 (0) 331 17 10
https://www.lct.ugent.be<https://www.lct.ugent.be/>   https://helpdesk.UGent.be/e-maildisclaimer.php<https://helpdesk.ugent.be/e-maildisclaimer.php>
Member of CSC: https://www.csc.ugent.be<https://www.csc.ugent.be/>