[Ifeffit] Unable to load Demeter modules with Perl

Tyler Valentine tyv132 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 13:20:49 CDT 2021

Hello,

I am learning how to use a perl script to structure a fit with Demeter.
However, when I input the 'use Demeter;' command into my script, I receive
the following error:

Can't load
'C:/Users/Tyler/AppData/Roaming/DemeterPerl/perl/site/lib/auto/Ifeffit/Ifeffit.dll'
for module Ifeffit: load_file:The specified module could not be found at
C:/Users/Tyler/AppData/Roaming/DemeterPerl/perl/lib/DynaLoader.pm line 193.

I have changed the @INC to include all the directories where Demeter
modules should be located, so I am not sure why I am receiving this error.
I would appreciate hearing back from you about ways I could resolve this.

Thank you for your time,

Tyler