[Ifeffit] Not possible to install Larch MacOS X 10.12.6 via anaconda (see report)

Mangold, Stefan (IPS) stefan.mangold at kit.edu
Tue Mar 16 01:56:59 CDT 2021

Hi Matt,

here is the output. I work directly on this machine and not via remote login

bash-3.2$ xas_viewer
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/Users/myloginname/opt/anaconda3/bin/xas_viewer", line 8, in <module>
    sys.exit(run_xas_viewer())
  File "/Users/myloginname/opt/anaconda3/lib/python3.8/site-packages/larch/apps.py", line 146, in run_xas_viewer
    from larch.wxxas import XASViewer
  File "/Users/myloginname/opt/anaconda3/lib/python3.8/site-packages/larch/wxxas/__init__.py", line 1, in <module>
    from .taskpanel  import TaskPanel, FONTSIZE
  File "/Users/myloginname/opt/anaconda3/lib/python3.8/site-packages/larch/wxxas/taskpanel.py", line 10, in <module>
    import wx
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‚wx‘