[Ifeffit] TiFe EXELFS Two Phase Co-Refinement Question

Christopher Patridge patridge at buffalo.edu
Thu Jun 10 13:59:51 CDT 2021

Hi Catrina,

I believe the weighting would/could be set using either the SO2 or N value.  If the coordination is well known and reliable, you could create a variable x and (1-x) in So2 but of course, it could be more complicated.

There are numerous examples of fitting two phases to a sample with a little googling.

hope that helps,

Chris

Dr Christopher Patridge
Associate Professor