[Ifeffit] [Ext] Farrel Lytle database

Carlo Segre segre at iit.edu
Tue Jul 6 11:11:17 CDT 2021

Dear Monica:

The Lytle database is not in a current standard format.  I do have a
program to convert it but as Edmund has pointed out, you can find better
and more complete data set on the IXS database or just ask any one of us
who routinely run Ti edges at a synchrotron.

Carlo

On Tue, Jul 6, 2021 at 9:29 AM Monica Bairagi <monicabairagi14 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello all:
>
> I am looking forward to standard metal foil data of titanium.
>
> I downloaded the data from the Farrel Lytle database but I can not import it into Athena. I looked into the data, it looked wired for me. As Athena expects data to be in columns of energy but this data is not recorded by energy but by steps of the monochromator rotation stage.
> I am wondering if anyone has any idea how to import or transfer the data.
> I am attached herewith the data file.
>
> Thanks
> Monica Bairagi
> Ph.D. Student, Ujjain, India

Carlo U. Segre -- Duchossois Leadership Professor of Physics
Professor of Materials Science & Engineering
Director, Center for Synchrotron Radiation Research and Instrumentation
Illinois Institute of Technology
Voice: 312.567.3498            Fax: 312.567.3494
segre at iit.edu   http://phys.iit.edu/~segre   segre at debian.org