[Ifeffit] Farrel Lytle database

Edmund Welter edmund.welter at desy.de
Tue Jul 6 09:48:58 CDT 2021

Dear Monica,

the file you attached does not look like an ASCII file. Anyway, usually
the information you need to convert the steps into useful physical units
(degree-> energy) is in the header of the files in thew Lytle database.
Often not in a very clear form if I remember correctly...

You might however have a look here if you find what you are looking for,
I am sure there is a Ti-foil spectrum in the database:

http://ixs.iit.edu/database/

Cheers,

Edmund