[Ifeffit] Artemis\Plot mismatch\Artemis[Plot]&Artemis [Feff] Atoms and Feff

Ravel, Bruce bravel at bnl.gov
Mon Jan 11 18:48:54 CST 2021

Question 1:  As explained here:

https://bruceravel.github.io/demeter/documents/Artemis/feff/paths.html#path-plotting-and-path-geometry

the plot made form the paths tab of the Feff window make no effort to
set parameters like S02 and sigma^2 to sensible values.  The plots made
from the Data window probably have values for S02 and sigma^2 not equal
to 1 and 0, respectively.

Question 2:  See

https://speakerdeck.com/bruceravel/the-ramsauer-townsend-effect-in-x-ray-absorption-spectroscopy

a topic which is also explained in many other places by many other people.