[Ifeffit] Problem in xrayLarch installation

Latif Ullah Khan Latifullah.Khan at sesame.org.jo
Wed Dec 15 01:20:15 CST 2021

Dear Sir Madam,
          I hope you are doing well, I Latif Khan, working as a beamline scientist at XAFS beamline SESAME light source. I was using LARCH on my Anaconda python environment at window PC. Now I re-install and upgrade the Anaconda to python 3.9. I am trying to install the xrayLarch from Anaconda command prompt (python 3.9), using "pip install xraylarch" . However, it is not installing and give me an following error:
If you kindly help me in this regard, I will be grateful to you.

Thank you in advance
Best regards
Latif

[cid:image001.png at 01D7F194.F5C60C50]