[Ifeffit] Problem Importing CIF files into Larch

amolagarwal2025 at u.northwestern.edu amolagarwal2025 at u.northwestern.edu
Tue Aug 10 11:54:13 CDT 2021

Hi,

I hope you are doing well. I am writing regarding some issues that I am
having with opening my CIF files in Larch. I have used these same CIF files
in the past in Artemis to run feff calculations. When I open these files in
the Larch open feff tab, it shows a dialog box saying that there is an error
opening the CIF file. This is happening with all my CIF files and I am not
sure why. I am attaching a couple of these CIF files. I would really
appreciate some help on this.

Amol Agarwal

PhD Student

Materials Science & Engineering | Northwestern University