[Ifeffit] Postdoc announcement

Ritimukta Sarangi ritimukta at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 12:22:09 CDT 2021

Hello,
I apologize in advance for spamming everyone on the IFEFFIT site  with this
posting.

SSRL is currently looking to hire a two year post-doctoral fellow. The
successful candidate will utilize x-ray spectroscopic techniques (XAS and
EXAFS) to study the electronic and geometric structure of homogeneous
catalysis systems, including metalloprotein active sites and combine the
spectroscopic results with theoretical tools to gain insights into active
site structure and metalloprotein function correlations.

If you are interested or know of a candidate who will be interested, please
reach out to me and I can provide more information.

Best regards,
Riti Sarangi
Senior Scientist,
SSRL, SLAC