[Ifeffit] Looking for the XAS of Zn3P2

Peloquin, Derek peloquin.derek at epa.gov
Fri Apr 16 08:45:33 CDT 2021

I don't know if it's the only journal article that has used it, but https://pubs.acs.org/doi/10.1021/acs.chemmater.9b04407 has a Figure 2 that looks at Zn3P2 as confirmation for their synthesis of In(Zn)P quantum dots (no affiliation with any of the authors). If no one else gets back to you here, I have found success before in doing an internet search and then contacting the authors directly. 😊

-Derek

Derek Micheal Peloquin, Ph.D. (he/him)
Postdoctoral Physical Scientist

US Environmental Protection Agency
Office of Research and Development
Center for Environmental Solutions and Emergency Response
Land Remediation Technology Division
Contaminated Sites and Sediments Branch