[Ifeffit] Unable to Import Data In Athena

Angshuman Gupta angshumanmet at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 01:26:08 CDT 2020

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for your quick suggestions and for identifying the
problem that it will not ever be fixed, I have installed the Athena
software in Windows 7 in Virtualbox and all the files are opening smoothly
without any issue. I have attached a screenshot of that.
Thank you
Angshuman Gupta
Ph.D. scholar
IIT Bombay, India