[Ifeffit] Unable to Import Data In Athena

Angshuman Gupta angshumanmet at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 08:56:15 CDT 2020

Dear sir,
I am new to this mailing list and excuse me if the question had already
been asked. I am not able to import data in the Athena software. I tried to
import some of the examples data like Fe_lepidocrocite.000 in the Fe
standards folder while importing the data I encountered an error
(screenshot has been attached along with the log file generated in the
terminal).
I am using Linux Mint 18.3 Sylvia OS and perl 5, version 22, subversion 1
(v5.22.1).
I followed the instruction for installation here "
https://bruceravel.github.io/demeter/documents/SinglePage/demeter_nonroot.html
"
I will be thankful if you could suggest something to getting rid of this
issue.
Thank you
Angshuman Gupta
PhD scholar