[Ifeffit] [Ext] Re: XAS question

Carlo Segre segre at iit.edu
Thu Oct 29 09:47:21 CDT 2020

I agree, this is a sign of a poor background subtraction.  I find that this
can be mitigated by cutting back on your spl;ine range for background
subtraction.  Change it by 0.5 at a time or less and keep plotting in
k-space.  You might have to lose a bit of range but that just means that
the data is not good enough to extend that far.

Carlo