[Ifeffit] Athena error on Linux mint

Matt Newville newville at cars.uchicago.edu
Mon Oct 26 21:40:59 CDT 2020

Hi Kyle,

I've seen the same message with Perl 5.30 on Fedora 32 as well.  I believe
you need to do:
    perl -I. Build.PL

That is, explicitly tell Perl to look in the current folder for files to
import.

Good luck with the build though -- I haven't built it successfully on
Fedora32 yet, but I have not tried in a few months.   You may also find
some of the hints by Vasily Lebedev at
https://github.com/bruceravel/demeter/issues/62 and links therein to
Pastebin configs and hacks to get Demeter to build.

--Matt Newville <newville at cars.uchicago.edu> 630-252-0431