[Ifeffit] P K-edge XANES spectrum question (Mangold, Stefan (IPS))

Mike Massey mmassey at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 17:07:28 CDT 2020

Yes I was wondering about this as well. Technically P(III) exists, and maybe one could find it in an AMBR? But I don't think anyone has a clue about what the K-edge XANES spectrum looks like.

Has anyone ever collected a phosphite spectrum? That would be pretty cool. I would totally do it but I'm not in a position to collect new synchrotron data anymore...

Mike