[Ifeffit] P K-edge XANES spectrum question

Mike Massey mmassey at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 04:52:52 CDT 2020

I recommend diluting this sample by a lot (20x maybe, or more) and collecting another spectrum. I've had instances of strange features in P spectra that ended up being weird self-absorption type artifacts.

I will dig through the spectra I have from similar samples, this one reminds me of a spectrum I saw once, perhaps in a similar system...It would be interesting if we inadvertently got similar results. Thanks for sharing!

Mike