[Ifeffit] Postdoctoral Position(s) at SSRL - DOE BOTTLE Project.

Ritimukta Sarangi ritimukta at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 17:57:26 CDT 2020

Hello XAFS Community,
On behalf of the BOTTLE team at SLAC, I would like to bring three
post-doctoral fellowship openings to your attention.  Please visit:
https://careers.slac.stanford.edu/jobs-slac/ra-and-postdocs
The three positions with "Postdoc BOTTLE" in their names are the relevant
postings.

I am also including a pdf version of the position I have available in this
email for easy reference. We look forward to hearing from interested
candidates to join our team!
Thank you,
Riti Sarangi