[Ifeffit] EXAFS, Spectroscopy and Imaging Summer School Youtube Page

Ritimukta Sarangi ritimukta at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 13:17:07 CDT 2020

Hello EXAFS enthusiasts,
We have uploaded our 2020 summer school material on the Youtube Channel :
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3sd8ZqQkNfDK11jM8cOWzw/videos
You may find useful material for your synchrotron XANES/EXAFS/Imaging
research. You can subscribe and share the page with colleagues as an
educational resource.
In the future (TBD), we plan to include recorded videos on advanced
spectroscopy techniques including soft and hard X-ray RIXS and XES methods.
If there are SSRL related material that you would like us to prepare,
please let us know and we can put it on the list.
Thank you for your time.
Best regards,
Riti Sarangi
SSRL.