[Ifeffit] Pd nanoparticle K-edge XANES

Samy Ould-Chikh samy.ouldchikh at kaust.edu.sa
Mon Nov 30 07:01:25 CST 2020

Dear Eva,

Attached an Athena file with our XAS data published in this paper :
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0021951718301441?via%3Dihub
There is some monometallic Pd NPs included in this file/study.

Best Regards,
Samy Ould-Chikh

KAUST Catalysis Center
Bldg.3,Level 4, #4231
4700 King Abdullah University of Science & Technology
Thuwal 23955-6900
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

Tel: +966 12 8084486
E-mail: samy.ouldchikh at kaust.edu.sa