[Ifeffit] Artemis crash upon empirical standard import.

George Sterbinsky GeorgeSterbinsky at u.northwestern.edu
Thu May 21 14:40:36 CDT 2020

Hi Mismel,

Unfortunately, I do not have a solution, but there are some potential
workarounds. In the end, I used the log-ratio method for the analysis I was
doing, which can give the same information and is built into Athena. In the
past I have also taken the phase and amplitude functions extracted from a
standard, formatted them like the output of a FEFF file, and then imported
them into Artemis as if they were a FEFF calculation. That approach works
fine, but is a bit more effortful.

HTH,
George