[Ifeffit] Reported W L3-edge and L2-edge energy

Trudy Bolin trudybolin at gmail.com
Thu May 7 18:35:14 CDT 2020

Hello, all. It's been a long time since I've been in touch. Yes, energy
calibration is always an issue.  Its especially important for lower-Z XAFS.

I feel that edge and transition energies should be recorded, but depending
on the beamline and facility the absolute calibrations are hard to
establish.  So, its hard to say what the absolute value should be...?  I'm
curious to know more about the discussion about the W L-edges.