[Ifeffit] Problem with XAS Viewer

Xinyue Wang xyw0719 at gmail.com
Sat May 2 15:17:32 CDT 2020

Hi Matt,

Thanks for your detailed instructions. I am just trying to follow the steps
and see how it works. I am not trying to do complicated things.
My issue is I would expect the grey vertical lines after press the "Fit
Baseline" button, but nothing shows up. I tried to select a
larger region(which was not pre-peak), also nothing happened. So I am
confused.
Besides, can I use the XAS Viewer to do main peak fitting?
I know that Larch has its own language based on python. I am wondering can
I use larch function, like fitting peaks in Jupiter Notebook?
Thanks for your help.

Thank,
Xinyue