[Ifeffit] Yoshio Waseda database

Pierre LECANTE lecante at cemes.fr
Thu Mar 12 09:24:50 CDT 2020

Dear XAS users,

I have a problem and maybe you can help or point me to a suitable
source: from time to time I used the database from Professor Yoshio
Waseda, especially the structural database on molten metals measured by
X-ray scattering, just like Farell-Lytle Database but for PDF studies;

address was:

http://ies.tagen.tohopku.ac.ip/~waseda/scm/AXS/index.html

however it seems to be no more accessible and the change is relatively
recent;

any information on the problem or actually on a way to access such
structural information should be greatly appreciated!

sincerely,

Pierre

--
Groupe SINanO
CEMES-CNRS, 29 rue Jeanne Marvig, 31055 Toulouse Cedex 4, France
Email:  lecante at cemes.fr
http://www.cemes.fr/SINanO-Surfaces-Interfaces-et-Nano-Objets

Full list of publications:
http://www.researcherid.com/rid/A-8745-2011