[Ifeffit] PhD position in XAS for catalysis at ESRF

Kirill LOMACHENKO kirill.lomachenko at esrf.fr
Thu Mar 5 04:34:25 CST 2020

Dear all,
it is my pleasure to inform you that we have opened a PhD position at
BM23 and ID24 XAS beamlines of the ESRF (Grenoble, France). The focus of
the PhD project is on the operando XAS and XES studies of novel
industrial deNOx catalysts. The position is funded by a European program
InnovaXN. The student will be hosted in ESRF, but will also have
internships at Umicore Denmark (industrial partner) and University of
Turin (academic partner). Full description of the project and the
application form are here:
https://esrf.gestmax.eu/1396/1/phd-position-operando-xas-dor-denox-catalysis/en_US

I would be grateful if you could forward this info to your colleagues
and students who might be interested.

Best regards,
Kirill Lomachenko

--