[Ifeffit] Larch 0.9.47

Mangold, Stefan (IPS) stefan.mangold at kit.edu
Mon Mar 2 03:36:32 CST 2020

Dear all,

tried the upgrade under anaconda3, on MacOs10.12.6. after the upgrade nothing worked any more

did the following steps:

conda update --all
conda install -yc GSECARS xraylarch
larch -m

and
pip install pyshortcuts==1.4
larch -m

nothing worked anymore. It worked again after a complete delete and re-install of the actual version of anaconda3

Best regards

Stefan Mangold