[Ifeffit] How do I create a histogram based on R-space values

Uma Mahendra Kumar K umamahendra at vit.ac.in
Wed Dec 9 22:50:47 CST 2020

Dear Deepak,

             First add your affiliation in your email signature. It is the right thing to do. Next, ....

What do you mean by histogram?

What do you want to plot?

in other words....

What do you want on the x-axis and what's on the y-axis?

Mahendra

Dr. Uma Mahendra Kumar
Asst  Professor of Physics
School of Advanced Sciences
VIT University-Vellore 632 014
Bharat
VIT-Recognized as an Institution of Eminence (IoE),