[Ifeffit] unable to export xdi file in xas viewer

Matt Newville newville at cars.uchicago.edu
Tue Apr 21 09:24:23 CDT 2020

Hi George,

Hm, sorry about that.  It seems to be saying that the parameter
uncertainties weren't calculated correctly.  It probably should not even be
trying to estimate the uncertainty in the model.  I believe it should be
fixed in git master for larch, and I'll see about looking for this in lmfit
too.

--Matt Newville <newville at cars.uchicago.edu> 630-252-0431