[Ifeffit] Artemis crash upon empirical standard import.

George Sterbinsky GeorgeSterbinsky at u.northwestern.edu
Mon Apr 13 11:02:34 CDT 2020

Hello,

I am trying to import an empirical standard (.es file created in Athena)
into Artemis. Upon import, Artemis crashes. This occurs with both the
latest mac and windows releases (0.9.25 on mac and 0.9.26 on windows). I
have attached an Athena project file containing the data used to generate
the .es file (Co1-13C-std) and the data to be fit (Co1-57C-toFit). I have
also attached the .es file. Following the instructions at
https://bruceravel.github.io/demeter/documents/Artemis/extended/empirical.html,
I import Co1-57C-toFit into Artemis and the choose "import an empirical
standard" in the data window. When I choose the .es file from the file
selection dialog, Artemis crashes.

Thank you,
George